Please give your full attention to the following changes to your usual clinic experience. As we are sure that you will appreciate we must have these changes in place in order to give you the safest and best possible treatment.
During this pandemic we need to reduce the amount of time that we have patients in the clinic and so please do not be offended by some of these measures.
These changes are derived from protocols from the Joint Council for Cosmetic Practitioners, British Association of Cosmetic Nurses, Save Face, the Nursing and Midwifery Council and Department of Health.
- Please do not attend the clinic unless you have an appointment. We can post Obagi Medical skincare products to you free of charge or arrange click and collect.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, though not early as we will managing appointments very tightly to ensure no overlap of patients and to allow thorough disinfection of the treatment room and air change between patients.
- If you arrive late you are very likely to lose your appointment.
- We will be aiming for you to be taken straight to the treatment room, during this pandemic we have made our waiting area redundant.
- Please carefully read, complete and sign the COVID consent form and health check questionnaire that will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. These will be imported back into your patient notes electronically. Ensure that you are satisfied and accept the risks and terms described.
- If you bring a companion with you they will need to wait outside of the clinic. Strictly no pets or children and also leave your coat and any non-essential bags or items in the car.
- You will be met with a very warm smile (beneath the mask) but sadly the usual friendly chatting will be kept to a minimum. Talking and laughing will increase the risk of aerosol particles in the air.
- All makeup must be removed before your appointment, this will reduce the amount of time in clinic and a further decontamination process.
- Please wear a facemask until instructed otherwise during your visit, a mask will be provided if needed.
- If you think you will need a drink, please bring one with you as we will not be able to provide one for you.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival. If you have a fever you will be instructed to return home and take appropriate action.
- Please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided upon entering the clinic.
- The toilets will not be available except in an emergency.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation during these difficult times and really hope we will be returning to a more normal as soon as possible.